Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shoplifting in Florida, Need help please........?

Your Undecided QuestionShow me another 禄

I shopllifted in Sears FL, No police involve, Now what gonna happened?

I just got caught shoplifting at sears in Florida. I honestly didn't intend on stealing, but they made me angry because I was waiting ( more than 40 min.) and waiting to pick up my stuff but they have no clue where is my item is. Any way this is not a excuse to switch the price tag. After that I bought item and then when going out they got me.. I am 37 years old and this is my first offense. They took my information and made photo copy of my driver license and then let me go. They took my sign on two forms ( 1. stated that I got caught doing shoplifting and sears lawyers going to contact me about this incident and one more I don't remember ). No police involved. Item was on sale for $19.99. I switched price from $19.99 to $7.99. They told me I am not allowed in sears any more. I have clean records. This thing happened 3 weeks ago. They did not give me any notice or paper the time I left the store. As of today I did not receive anything in the mail. I recently changed my address(residence) and also requested in Post office to forward my mail to my new address.

My questions are: 1. What going to happened to me.

2. Do I need to call sears to give them my new address and phone number.

3. How long I am not allowed to go to the sears.

4. How long sears keep record of shoplifters ( under $20)

5. In case they send me some paper (or fine $) and I am not able to receive because of the transition of address change, are they going to issue a warrant for me?

6. Am I allowed to go to the KMART or not because now Kmart is part of sears.

7 Do you thing police going to involve in my case?

8. How I can find out If I have any charges against me in court or store.

They did not give me any letter or form about charged and court dates.

9. How much will being charged with shoplifting ?



10. Am I able to order stuffs from sears.com or not.



11. Is any time limit to receive civil demand fee letter or charges against me from the store. I am asking this because saw on web ';someone did not get letter or charges from store until this day and they shoplifted 2 years ago.



12. Is any time limit for store to fill charges against me?





14. Also I heard that only the store keeps the record where was shoplifting happend then how come other sears location out side the city or state going to know about me. and how they can arrest me if I shop their ?



Please help meShoplifting in Florida, Need help please........?
you'll have to pay a fine .. A $250 an you can go into Sears, just not that one.Shoplifting in Florida, Need help please........?
Probably nothing, they want to scare you. Since the item was under $20 its a misdemeanor so cops not needed. If you get caught again they will call the cops but they won't bother with any legal stuff over $20.
Refer to the last time you posted this question. There are plenty of good answers there.
you are 37 years old? gawd, this world is messed up.. to even think you took the time to write out 14 questions as if someone was going to be your personal research assistant... yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment