Sunday, November 14, 2010

Help please? post office issues\?

I am live in vancouver and i am moving somewhere else in vancouver. I know that i need to change my address and i know how.. However I am slightly confused. When you change your address does that mean that when someone sends you an artical of mail that it will be redirected to your new address. or does it mean that who ever recieves your mail at your old address sends back to the post office and then the post office sends it to your new address?

Does this still mean i have to contact the tax place... credit cards and all the other bills or will canada post do it for me...

please get back to me.. i am very confused with this.. thank youHelp please? post office issues\?
All you need to do is fill out a change of address form. All mail will be forwarded to you. Then as you get credit cards and other things just fill out the forms they have to change the address. There is usually a box on the front you check then fill out the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment